- Medical: - Medical facility is available in campus. If any medical emergency the student shifted to hospital, expenses will be paid by the Parent.
- medical treatment, Barber stationery, Books, Competitive exam forms & Exam fees, Educational visits, Laundry and Kit charges. SSB training fees will be paid by the parents fees will be paid by DD or cash, RTGS
- For cadet Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, Hockey, Wrestling Badminton is available.
- There is a big TV or projector with dish-connection available in every dorm. Every Sunday a movie will be shown to students recommended by Warden.
- In our academy we appointed retired army officer for physical fitness. Every cadet has to attend it in time unless that cadet deserves the punishment. After the physical in morning 1 boiled egg, 200 ml fresh milk and in the evening 200 ml milk with snacks will be provided.
- Parents or authorized relatives can meet students 4th Sunday of every month between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. permitted to go outside the campus. For parents No facilities for overnight stay in campus. If the parents want lunch and breakfast & tea In mess then they have to pay.
- parents have to look after the cadet progress time to time & also keep in touch with every subject teacher.
- An anti ragging or any Bond related to student should be signed by parents and submitted at the time of admission.
- Every cadet should study very hard so they can doubt ,about any queries there is a doubt section where experienced faculty is to clear the doubts of every subject. we have also assembly hall well equipped and advanced projector and audio system.
- We have also and 5/MAH/BN/NCC/KOP. Those students who already completed A certificate can join NCC in NDA for B certificate.
PARENTS BOOK OUT DAY : -
ANTI BOND : -
DOUBT SECTION: -